Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl...



My sweet girl is 2 today…going on 13…full of thoughts, opinions, ideas and imagination.  Yesterday, we spent a lovely afternoon baking our special zucchini muffins for today (her favorite).  Elle was such a wonderful helper…she's watched me make them so many times, she jumped right in and put the ingredients together with just a little help from mama.  She was soooo excited about her birthday, we woke up extra early today and started off with a Taylor Swift/Meghan Trainor dance party, followed by opening gifts, enjoying her special birthday muffins and then off on a trip to the local pumpkin patch.  The beginning of a wonderful birthday weekend celebration…

I'm so proud of my little baker!!!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!  

Thank you for choosing me to be your "mammia!"

I love you endlessly.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX













DANCE PARTY!!!