Thursday, January 16, 2014

A new kitchen fave...

As you may have noticed with my recent posts, I love to bake….healthy twists on traditional recipes are my usual go-to, but throwing in the indulgent batch of gooey double chocolate brownies or soft chocolate chip cookies are still definitely part of my repertoire.  That said, I have only recently become acquainted with my now most favorite kitchen tools - the Williams Sonoma Goldtouch baking collection.  Let me tell ya, they are worth every penny!!  They make baking, roasting and broiling soooo easy to remove and clean.  No more scrubbing, no more nasty looking pans (my 2-year old cookie sheets looked like they had been with me since I was born!), no more sticky, stubborn goop…just an easy rinse and, presto!, they're clean!  

Happy baking!  
xoxo