Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Lovely Day....

Many thanks to our wonderful families for making this beautiful day possible...and to our fabulous photographers and close friends, Taryn Kent & Scott Chebegia who did an incredible job capturing our lovely day. It was perfect. Here are some of my favorites in no particular order...xoxo





My parent's succulent-filled backyard...where it all happened! To the left is the arbor...overlooking the pacific ocean. Can't imagine a more beautiful place to have married the man of my dreams.




Grandma Christensen's bracelet and clutch...timeless and so, so special.



Taryn!! So glad we got a pic together :)





I LOVE our florist. Thank you for creating my vision, Paula!! xoxo



My parent's front deck, Laguna Beach.



Homemade sangria...YUMMM!






Words of Wisdom for the Happy Couple....our guest book.



Random house but we loved the white picket fence.











The girls...




I stoll a kiss after Matt finished reading his vows...I couldn't help it! They were sooooo sweet!





Matt & his bro...I love this photo...classic.



My wonderful mother-in-law, Janette, made this darling wedding sign for us...





Nothing better than a gorgeous man in a gorgeous suit.












Tissue poms and globe lights...my favorite addition to any event!



Best cake EVER!!!!!! I think I'm the only bride who helped herself to seconds before passing to guests!





















It's official!!






I really really really want an excuse to wear this dress again...hmmm.


















Our rings...from Brilliant Earth in San Francisco...all ethically & sustainably mined jewelry. Such personalized service...love them.





The boys...









First dance...the only time I cried.





My bouquet...again :)





The "party" necklace...thanks LB xo





Our engagement photo above...







And they lived happily ever after...